Hosting a Fun and Social Wine Tasting Party
These wine tasting parties can be very fun events.
All guests should have no worries about how much they know about
wine. Make it fun and light. Here are some ideas and tips.
- Twelve to sixteen people is about right for one of these wine tasting
- One bottle of wine can easily be poured in small amounts
for 12 to 16 people.
- Four to six wines for comparison and rating
is about the right number.
- Set a theme for the wine tasting.
- Bag your wines.
- Pour about 2 oz of wine in each glass.
- Use our
sheet to score the wine. Then repeat with
the next bottle of wine.
- Provide simple hors d’oeuvres
for the guests. Mild cheeses and crackers are a good
choice. They help neutralize the palate between wines.
the scoring sheet and tally the scores.
scoring sheets to each individual.
- Announce the results.
- Schedule the next wine tasting.
Start a Wine Tasting Club Now!